EMC 118032750 / 005049277 2TB 6Gbps 3.5in LFF SAS 7.2K kit with interposer for VNX - Refurbished EMC 118032750 / 005049277 2TB 6Gbps 3.5in LFF SAS 7.2K kit with interposer for VNX series
- Brand: EMC
- EMC Part Number: CX-2G15-73
- Seagate Part #: 9JW168-001
- Condition: New
- Includes tray that works in VNX Models
- Capacity: 2TB 7.2K 3.5in LFF 6GBPS Hard drive.
- ROHS Compliant
- Alternate MPNs: 005049277
- Warranty: 1 (one) year Tekmart warranty
This kit contains the 2TB 6Gbps 3.5 inch SAS 7.2k RPM drive, the Fiber / Fibre channel interface daughter interposer board and the 3.5" Tray for the VNX Servers and Arrays.
This kit is compatible with:
- VNX 5500
- VNX 5700
- VNX 7500
Quick details on this product....
- Capacity: 2TB
- Speed: 7,200RPM
- Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
- Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
- Sector Size: 512 / 512e
- Sustained Throughput: 150
- Average Seek Time: 8.5 / 9.5
- Electrical Interface: SAS-2 Serial Attached SCSI v2 - 6.0Gbps
- On-Board Cache: 16MB
....Detailed info on these storage drives...
Seagate Constellation ES ST32000444SS 2TB / 2000GB 7.2K 6.0Gbps Serial SCSI / SAS Hard Drive
Key points to note on these EMC 005049277 drives:-
- <> Constellation ES drives offer the world’s highest capacity at 2TB while providing enterprise robustness for Tier 2/nearline environments.
- <> They are differentiated from 3.5-inch desktop drives by offering enterprise-class reliability and superior data integrity with a UER of 1E10-15.
- <> Enterprise-class rotational vibration tolerance provides robust protection from chassis and fan vibrations (RV 12.5 rad/sec 20 to 1500Hz).
- <> The drives are offered with either a 3-Gb/s SATA interface or a 6-Gb/s SAS 2.0 interface for superior data protection at industry-leading speeds, along with optional power saving modes with PowerChoice™.
Features and Benefits
- Fourth-generation, enterprise, nearline drive designed for 24×7 operation
- Up to 2TB capacity for data-hungry enterprise business applications
- Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures unrivalled performance in high-density applications for continuous data access
- Enhanced efficiencies with PowerChoice™ host-selectable power options for unprecedented savings (up to 35 percent) during slow or idle periods
- Proven reliability with multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise system availability
- Robust performance with dual processor technology and ramp load technology
- Provides business sustainability with Seagate Unified Storage architecture
- 6Gb/s SAS performance with error detection and correction (IOEDC/IOECC) capabilities for the ultimate in data integrity
Best Fit Applications
- High-capacity data center storage
- Storage area networks (SAN), network attached storage (NAS) and direct attached storage (DAS)
- Enterprise backup and restore–D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
- Cloud storage
Alternate Part Numbers: 9JW168-001
This drive is compatible with any of our SAS drive trays and any of our SAS controllers.