0X150K Dell PowerVault PowerEdge 300GB 15k SAS 3.5 0B24494
Dell branded (non-generic) 300GB SAS HDD for your PowerVault MD1200 storage needs. The 0X150K/X150K is a 300GB 15k RPM SAS 6Gb/s hard drive with tray for use specifically in Dell PowerVault storage or PowerEdge servers.
Whether you’re upgrading your Dell PowerVault or Dell PowerEdge system or simply looking for a replacement hard drive, we have what you need. If you don’t see the part listed that you’re looking for, please use our Contact us form; as we have many parts in inventory that are not listed.
Please note that all Dell PowerVault hard drives, systems and parts are used / refurbished, fully-tested, and backed by a 90 day warranty.
0X150K Dell PowerVault /Dell PowerEdge 300GB 15K SAS 3.5″ Features
Also known as Tier-1, Dell 15K rpm Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) drives provide the online enterprise performance and availability needed for mission-critical applications.The dual-port point-to-point SAS interface provides:
- Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance
- Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF of 1.4 million hours
- Sixth-generation drive technology with SAS interface for 24×7 reliability
- Reduces energy and cooling costs, with the lowest power consumption of any nearline 3.5-inch drive
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on-demand PowerChoice™ technology based on T10/T13 power management standards
- Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Robust performance with dual processor and ramp load technologies
PowerVault / PowerEdge 0X150K 300GB SAS HDD Applications
Dell PowerVault SAS HDD with part numbers 0X150K, X150K & is best suited for higher-capacity environments to help realize cost and capacity benefits. Sequential access applications have a tendency to maximize any caching advantages of the storage system, and take advantage of the higher density SAS disk drives. In these applications, the speed at which the drive can transfer data from the platter has the greatest effect on overall performance. Thus, medium-to-large block and sequential I/O applications can reap the greatest benefits from the drive’s higher area-bit densities.
0X150K PowerVault / PowerEdge 300GB SAS Hard Drive Specifications
- Interface: SAS 6Gb/s
- Capacity: 300GB
- RPM: 15,000 RPM
- Cache: 128MB
- Average Seek Time: 4.5ms
- Hot-Swappable?: Yes
- Form Factor: 3.5″
- Other PN: 0B24494, HUS156030VLS600
- Enclosure Compatibility: PowerVault M1000e, PowerVault MD1120, PowerVault MD3000i, PowerVault Md3060e, PowerVault MD3200, PowerVault MD3200i, PowerVault MD3220, PowerVault MD3220i, PowerVault MD3420, PowerVault MD3460, PowerVault MD3600f, PowerVault MD3600i, PowerVault MD3620f, PowerVault MD3800f, PowerVault MD3800i, PowerVault MD3820f, PowerVault MD3820i, PowerVault MD3860i, PowerVault NF600, PowerVault NX300, PowerVault NX400, PowerVault NX3000, PowerVault NX3100, PowerVault NX3200, PowerVault NX3300
- Server Compatibility: Dell PowerEdge T-Series T20 T100 T105 T110 (Gen I,II) T300 T310 T320 T330 T410 T420 T430 T605 T610 T620 T630 T710 Servers, Dell PowerEdge R-Series R210 (Gen I, II) R220 R230 R300 R310 R320 R330 R410 R415 R420 R430 R510 R520 R530 R530XD, Dell PowerEdge R-Series R630 R710 R715 R720 R720XD R730 R900 R905 R920 R930