M.2 Drive to U.2 (SFF-8639) Host Adapter for M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs
This PCI Express M.2 to U.2 adapter makes it easy to install an M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD into your desktop PC or server, and connect to the drive through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard.
- Brand: StarTech
- Part #: U2M2E125
- Bus Type: PCI Express
- Compatible Drive Types: M.2 (PCIe, AHCI, M-Key, NGFF)
- Interface: U.2 (SFF-8639; PCIe x4)
- Drive Connectors:1 - M.2 (PCIe, M-Key, AHCI/NVMe, NGFF)
- Host Connectors: 1 - U.2 (PCIe, SFF-8639, AHCI/NVMe)
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 (two) year Tekmart warranty
Key points to note:-
- Connect an M.2 NVMe SSD to your computer or server through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) slot to boost system speed and increase internal data storage.
- It supports one M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (M-Key), providing a cost-effective way to add M.2 NVMe performance to your computer or server through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard.
- Ideal for IT professionals, system integrators and installers, and enthusiasts who are building or upgrading a computer or server solution
- Get ultra-fast data access, ideal for high-performance workstations
- The M.2 to U.2 adapter works with all desktop PCs and servers that have an available drive bay or a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible host interface.
- The adapter card is OS independent, so there are no drivers or software required for installation.