3.5" Hard Drive Caddy Tray for Dell PowerEdge Servers - with 2.5" HDD Adapter SSD SAS SATA Bracket 9W8C4 F238F KG1CH
- Band: Dell
- Part #: 9W8C4 ,F238F ,KG1CH
- Condition: Refurbished
- Warranty: 90-day Tekmart warranty
Open release button and slide Hot Plug caddy in or out from your server. Hot-Plug Poweredge Caddy is connecting hard drive to server backplane.
Your server backplane is connected to DELL PERC RAID controller. After installation, you can adjust or create RAID Volume from RAID controller menu.
Here’s What’s Included:
- DELL PowerEdge Caddy (OEM) Sled for 3.5 inch SAS or SATA Hard Drives
- 2.5" adapter bracket for NVMe and SSD Hard Drives
- 11 mounting screws
DELLBLADE drive trays are one by one checked and packed. You can find that new type design has wider compatibility with DELL PowerEdge 14th, 13th, 12th, and 11th Generation servers and PowerVault storage as well.
- DELL PowerEdge 14th Generation T440 tray, T640 tray
- DELL PowerEdge 13th Generation R230 caddy, R330 caddy, T330 caddy, T430 caddy, R530 caddy, T630 caddy, R730 caddy, R730xd caddy, R930 caddy, XC430 caddy, XC730 caddy, XC730xd caddy
- DELL PowerEdge 12th Generation R320 sled, R420 sled, T420 sled, T620 sled, R720 sled, R720XD sled
- DELL PowerEdge 11th Generation R310 bracket, T310 bracket, R410 bracket, R415 bracket, T410 bracket, R510 bracket, R515 bracket, T610 bracket, R710 bracket, T710 bracket
- DELL PowerVault NX3000, MD1200, MD1400, MD3200, MD3400 series
Order Your DELLBLADE 3.5" server hot swap HDD caddy accessory with 2.5" converter Today and Ensure a Smooth Installation