Adaptec ASM-00087-01-B SAS / SATA / SCSI Hard Drive Tray
This is an Adaptec SAS / SATA / SCSI 3.5" Hard Drive Tray Caddy for Sanbloc s50 / Snapserver with Part #: ASM-00087-01-B.
- Brand: Adaptec
- Part #: ASM-00378-01-B
- Condition: Refurbished
- Warranty: 1 (one) year Tekmart warranty
...detailed info on this caddy...
- Adaptec ASM-00087-01-B SAS / SATA / SCSI 3.5" Hard Drive Tray Caddy Rev.1 for Sanbloc s50 / Snapserver.
- All Black faced tray fits SAS, SATA and SCSI drives. Hot swappable tray caddy for Adaptec Sanbloc s50 / Snapserver
- Alt PN's: ASM-00378-01A
- This Adaptec 3.5" SAS / SATA / SCSI Hard Drive Tray Caddy with Part #: ASM-00087-01-B is designed for Sanbloc s50 / Snapserver
- All Black tray fits SAS, SATA and SCSI drives.
- Hot swappable tray caddy for Adaptec Sanbloc s50 / Snapserver and other Adaptec JBOD's.
Overview of these Adaptec SANbloc S50 JBODs
The Snap Expansion S50 provides cost-effective, flexible expansion for scalable Snap Server storage systems. The S50 comes as an unpopulated JBOD chassis, which can be filled with up to 12 SAS or SATA drives for a customized mix of price and performance that fits your specific storage needs.
Use the Snap Expansion S50 to add storage to the Snap Server 520 or 650 systems.
- Supports SAS or SATA drives for a customized blend of price and performance, to fit your specific storage needs
- Provides point-to-point connectivity to isolate drive failures, thereby maximizing reliability and performance
||Ability to use SAS and SATA drives to achieve the right performance, reliability, and price.
- Point-to-point connectivity isolates drive failures, increasing reliability, and fault tolerance and improves performance.
- Meet your growing data demands with your choice of 9TB of SATA storage or 3.6TB of SAS storage
||Administrators who need to add capacity to their existing or newly-purchased scalable Snap Server system. The SANbloc S50 is ideal for those who are looking to add cost-effective storage to get more out of their existing Snap Servers, without the need to purchase a new system. Those who need to customize their storage environment with a mix of SAS and SATA drives will also find the SANbloc S50 to be a fantastic choice.
|Hot Swap and Redundant Components
- Two advanced power and cooling modules (APC)
- Two independent AC power inlets
- Up to 12 drives
- No active components on data path
|Network or Host Interface
- One SAS I/O module supports one SAS connection
- SAS connections can be used for host connections or as a combination of host connection and expansion
- Each SAS connection supports up to 1,200MB/s
Disk Drive Interface
Twelve independent 300MB/s point-to-point connections to each SAS or SATA disk drive
Up to 750MB/s (sustained reads)
I/O Module Features
- Single controller
- SAS and SATA support
- Autonegotiate speeds
- Inband and out-of-band management
- SMP and SSP command/protocol support
Maximum SAS Cable Length
Up to 3m
Temperature, advanced power and cooling modules including fan speed control, disk drives, and I/O module, as well as error rates and quality of service on each SAS.
SCSI enclosure services (SES-2) over I2C physical interface, LEDs, audible alarms, FRU (field replaceable unit) revision and serial number reporting, events reported to storage management software.
- Input voltage: Autoranging, 85-264 VAC
- Input frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Power factor correction: Per EN61000-3-2
- Input current: 100-240 VAC @ 4-2.5 A
- Output power: 491 W peak, 430 W average