Supermicro Add-on Card AOC-SIMLP-3+ - remote management adapter (AOC-SIMLP-3+)
- Brand: Supermicro
- Model: AOC-SIMLP-3+
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 (one) year Tekmart warranty
The AOC-SIMLP-B/SIMLP-B+/SIMLP-3/SIMLP-3+ is a highly efficient, highly compatible and easy-to-use IPMI card that allows the user to take advantage of BMC, a baseboard management controller installed on a server motherboard and the IPMIView, an IPMI-compliant management application software loaded in a PC, to provide serial links between the main processor and other system components, allowing for network interfacing via remote access.
With an independent Peppercon's KIRA100 processor built-in, the AOC-SIMLP-B/SIMLP-B+/SIMLP-3/SIMLP-3+ provides the user a solution to ease the complex and expensive systems, allowing an administrator to access, monitor, diagnose and manage network interfacing anywhere, anytime.
The AOC-SIMLP-3/SIMLP-3+* Series supports IPMI 2.0 with a Dedicated LAN and the Intel 82541PI GLAN Controller)
- Low profile Form Factor (5.1" W x 2.7" H) (129.3 mm W x 68.8 mm H)
- Supports 2U systems and above (*AOC-SIMLP-3/AOC-SIMLP-3+ only)
- Supports IPMI over LAN
- Intel's 82541 PI Gigabit LAN Controller (with 3rd data LAN support)
- The AOC-SIMLP-3+ supports KVM