Dell PowerEdge FD332 Storage Block
- 2 x 300GB 15k SAS 2.5" Dell Enterprise Class HDD
- 0.6TB Raw Capacity (2 x 300gb)
- FD332D with Dual PERC9 Controller for Split Access
- RAID Mode & HBA
- Up to 16 x SAS, SATA or SSD 2.5" SFF storage devices per FD332
- Power Supplied By FX2 Enclosure
- iDRAC8 Capable (Dependent on FX2 Licence)
- Condition: Manufacturer refurbished; tested and validated at Tekmart QL Lab
- Warranty: 1 (one) year RTB warranty by Tekmart Africa.
Key points to note on these FD332D storage blocks:-
The primary storage component in the FX2 architecture is the FD332 storage block. This provides compute blocks access to dense and highly scalable direct attached storage with up to 48 spindles and 91.2 TB raw capacity in 2U.
Each FD332 supports up to 16 small form factor SSD/HDD drives with support for both SAS and SATA.
- <> The FD332 is a half width block and the drives are located in a slide out disk sled. The sled contains 8 side loading drives on each side with the ability to release a single drive. The drives are also hot pluggable.
- <> The storage sled uses a PERC 9 and this is exactly the same specification as found on the PowerEdge PERC 9 H730p.
- <> There are options for both single and dual ROC (RAID on chip) controllers with each one having 2GB cache available.
- <> The PERC 9 controller can run in either HBA mode or RAID mode.