Dell PowerEdge R820 1x16 2.5", 4 x E5-4650v2 2.4GHz Ten-Core, 512GB, 16 x 600GB SAS, PERC H710, iDRAC7 Enterprise
This is a Dell PowerEdge R820 2U Rack Server with the following below specs:-
Its a refurbished Grade A server with a 2 (two) year Tekmart warranty, honoured by Dell.
- 4 x Intel E5-4650v2 Xeon Ten-Core 2.4GHz CPUs
- 512GB (16x32GB) DDR3 RAM
- 16 x 600GB 15k SAS 2.5" 6Gbps Dell Enterprise Class Hot-Swap Hard Drives
- PERC H710 RAID Controller with 512MB NV Cache
- H710 RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- x16 way Backplane for up to 16 x 2.5" SAS, SATA or SSD Hot-Swap Drives
- Integrated Intel i350 1Gbps Quad Port Network Integrated Card (4 x Ports)
- 2 x Full Height PCIe Slot (x16 Bandwith)
- 1 x Full Height PCIe Slot (x8 Bandwith)
- 3 x Half Height PCIe Slot (x8 Bandwith)
- 1 x Full Height PCIe Slot (x8 Bandwith) - Already in use for RAID Controller
- DVD ROM Installed
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies (2xPSU)
- iDRAC7 Enterprise
- Rack Rails Included
- Bezel Included
This Dell PowerEdge R820 is a four-socket, 2U rack-mount server for up to 4 x Intel Xeon E5-4600 or E5-4600v2 series CPU's. The R820 server boasts 48 x DDR3 DIMM slots and a choice of 8 x 2.5" or 16 x 2.5" Hot-swap hard drive bays for Dell SAS, SATA or SSD enterprise level hard drives.
Overview of Dell R820.
The Dell PowerEdge R820 rack server is a compute-intensive performance platform with highly scalable memory and impressive I/O capabilities to match. With four Intel Xeon E5 processors, and the ability to support dual RAID controllers, the R820 can readily handle very demanding, mission critical workloads, like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), data warehousing, e-commerce, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), databases, and data node High Performance Computing (HPC.)