Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX300 S6-Configure-To- Order (CTO)
This is a genuine Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX300 S6 Intel® Xeon® 5000 Sequence X5650 Rack (2U)) Chassis
- 2 X 2.4GHZ Quad Core processors
- 16gb ddr3 memory
- No hard drives
- 2 x Fujitsu PSU 800W - Primergy RX300 S5 - RX300 S6: Part #: S26113-E555-V50
- Brand: Fujitsu Siemens
- Model: Primergy RX300
Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX300 S6 Server - System Overview
The Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX300 S6 server features dual-sockets in a 2U platform with NEBS Level 3 design elements to ensure reliable system operation under extreme conditions, and to protect against malfunctions caused by environmental factors.
This server supports Intel’s Xeon 5500 or 5600 series processors for increased system performance. System memory is impressive, with support for up to 18 DIMM slots and a maximum capacity of 384GB. Storage options are flexible with three different drive configurations that support for both SAS and SATA storage devices.
Intel’s 5520 chipset supports one or two processors from Intel’s Xeon 5500 or 5600 processor series families. Intel’s Intelligent Power Technology is built right into the silicon and shifts processor and memory into the lowest available power state to provide an impressive 40% increase in performance, per watt.
Xeon 5600 series processors support Intel’s new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-NI) Technology, improving processor encryption performance by up to 52% without the need for additional security applications. Administrators can start out with just one processor, and can easily scale by adding a second processor as business needs change.
With two processors, the Fujitsu RX300 S6 supports 18 DDR3 unbuffered (UDIMM) or registered (RDIMM) memory modules. RDIMM modules provide better bandwidth than UDIMMs when using more than one DIMM per memory channel. Administrators will need to use 32GB memory modules to reach the system’s max memory capacity of 384GB, but only 12 DIMM slots will be supported.
An integrated memory controller on the processor die, and Intel’s QuickPath Technology provides up to 4.4 times the bandwidth for memory-intensive applications compared to servers using previous generation processors.
There are three different storage configurations to choose from: 6 x 3.5” drives, 8 x 2.5” drives, and 12 x 2.5” drives. All configurations feature hot-swap capabilities, allowing the system to continue operating during drive upgrades or replacements.
Both SAS and SATA connections are supported on this server. Using 1TB small-form-factor drives in a fully loaded configuration will provide the system’s maximum storage capacity of 12TB.
- Raid controllers:
- Integrated RAID 0/1 or RAID 5/6 controller for SAS base units (occupies one PCIe slot, if at least 1 HDD is configured)
- RAID 5/6 Controller, SAS/SATA 6 Gbit/s, Fujitsu RAID Controller SAS 6G 5/6 512MB (D2616), 8 ports int.
- RAID level: 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, 60, 512 MB Cache, Optional Battery Backup Unit
- RAID 0/1 Controller, SAS/SATA 6 Gbit/s, Fujitsu RAID Controller SAS 6G 0/1 (D2607), 8 ports int.
- RAID level: 0, 1, 10, No Battery Backup Unit support
- SATA Controllers:
- ICH10B, with two SATA channels for DVD + backup
- LAN Controller:
- Intel® 82575EB
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet (I/O acceleration)
- VT-c (I/O acceleration and VMDq)
- PXE boot via LAN from PXE server
- iSCSI boot (also diskless) via onboard LAN
- Remote Management Controller:
- Integrated Remote Management Controller (iRMC S2, 32 MB attached memory including graphics controller), IPMI 2.0 compatible
- Accessible drive bays:
- 1 x 5.25/0.5-inch for CD-RW/DVD
- 1 x 3.5/0.5-inch for ServerView Local Service Panel or Local Service Display
- Storage drive bays:
- 6 x 3.5-inch hot-plug SAS/SATA
- 6 x 3.5-inch hot-plug SAS/SATA
- 12 x 2.5-inch hot-plug SAS/SATA
- Optional accessible drives:
- 1x 3.5/1.6-inch bay for backup devices
**Add options to this server to build it to your requirements**
*We carry a wide range of other servers not listed on our site . Don't hesitate to contact us on: 0861 711 712 (within RSA) or +2711 027 6793 (International) should you require a specific brand and/or different specs from our listing. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request *.
Our support consultants will gladly provide a quote based on your custom configuration needs.