Dell 400-GB 12G 3.5 MLC SAS Mixed Use SSD with G176J tray / sled with Part #: 0GM5R3, GM5R3
- Brand: Dell
- Part #: GM5R3,0GM5R3
- :: Capacity: 400GB
- :: Speed: Solid State Memory
- :: Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
- :: Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
- :: Sector Size: 512 / 512e
- :: Sustained Throughput: 1,900
- :: Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
- :: SSD Type: MLC
- :: SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Write Intensive.
- Condition: New; factory sealed spare part
- Warranty: 1 (one) year Tekmart warranty.
Key points to note on these GM5R3 Dell SSDs:-
:: This is an OEM 400GB SAS 2 ½ inch 12Gb/s Hot-Plug Dell Mixed-Use (MU) MLC Enterprise Solid State Drive In Dell G176J 2.5-inch Hot-Plug Drive Tray.
:: It also Utilizes the Dell 2 ½ inch - 3 ½ inch Hybrid adapter module (Y004G/9W8C4).
:: It has genuine enuine Dell serial number and firmware and is a genuine Dell Certified Enterprise Class Solid State Drive
eMLC NAND 2.5-Inch Solid State-Drive
The PX04SMB Series is optimized for mission-critical hyperscale and virtualized environments. The 270k IOPS random read, 12.0 Gbit/s SAS SSD delivers a unique customer-tunable power and performance feature allowing optimization for power efficiency or maximum performance.
Further features of the impressive series include power-loss protection and data path protection. Each model is available as a self-encrypting drive with instant secure erase and supports pin-3 power disable for improved enclosure services control over storage media.
The Enterprise Mid Endurance SSD offers 10 DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day) with capacities of up to 3.2TB and is designed for general online transaction processing (OLTP) and e-commerce.
- :: Up to 3.2TB Storage Capacity with Dual-Port 12.0 Gbit/s SAS Interface
- :: 270k IOPS random read
- :: 2.5-Inch Form-Factor, 15mm Z-Height
- :: 10 DWPD with 100% Random Workload
- :: Improved Read/Write Bandwidth and Random IOPS
- :: Power-Loss-Protection and End-to-End Data Protection including T10 DIF
- :: Pin-3 Power Disable Support
- :: Self-Encrypting (SED) Option
Compatible with any server that accepts 2.5"x15mm SAS drives. An extended list (though not exhaustive) follows below:-
|This Dell certified SSD with Part #: 0GM5R3 is compatible with these Dell Servers and Storage Arrays:
- :: Dell PowerEdge T-Series: T20 T100 T105 T110 (Gen I,II) T300 T310 T320 T330
- :: Dell PowerEdge T-Series: T410 T420 T430 T605 T610 T620 T630 T710 Servers.
- :: Dell PowerEdge R-Series: R210 (Gen I, II) R220 R230 R300 R310 R320 R330 R410 R415 R420 R430 R510 R520 R530 R530XD
- :: Dell PowerEdge R-Series: R630 R710 R715 R720 R720XD R730XD R730 R900 R905 R920 R930 Servers.
- :: Dell PowerEdge C-Series: C1100 C2100 C6100 C6220 Servers.
- :: Dell PowerEdge M-Series: M420 M510 M520 M610x M630 M710HD M830 M915 Blade Servers.
- :: Dell PowerVault M-Series: M1000e MD1120 MD1200 MD1220 MD3000i MD3060e MD3200 MD3200i Storage Arrays.
- :: Dell PowerVault M-Series: MD3220 MD3220i MD3400 MD3420 MD3460 MD3600f MD3600i MD3620f Storage Arrays.
- :: Dell PowerVault M-Series: MD3660f MD3800f MD3800i MD3820f MD3820i MD3860i Storage Arrays.
- :: Dell PowerVault N-Series: NF600 NX300 NX400 NX3000 NX3100 NX3200 NX3300 Network Attached Storage.