Dell ReadyRails For PowerEdge R510 / R515 / R720 / R720XD / R730 / R730xd / R520 Part #: 330-8149, H872R,K085T
- Brand: Dell
- Part #: 330-8149, H872R,K085T, 0H872R, 0K085T
- Type: B4 Slim Static ReadyRails
- Included (in this Railkit):
- 0J642R- Right Rail
- 0D927R- Left Rail
- 0P001R- Chassis Module
- 0G378C- Cable Straps
- 0K586R- Instalation Instructions.
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 (one) year Tekmart warranty
Key points to note on these H872R Dell Rail Kits:-
- :: This is a genuine Dell B4 Slim Static ReadyRails Rail Kit for 2U systems including PowerEdge R510 , R515 ,R720, R720XD, R730, R730xd, R520, R820 and PowerVault DL2200 with multiple Part #: 330-8149, K085T, H872R.
- :: This Dell Rails kit provides tool-less support for 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round mounting holes including all generations of Dell racks.
- :: It also supports tooled mounting in 4-post threaded racks and 2-post (Telco) racks for added versatility. The static rails support a wider variety of racks than the sliding rails but do not support serviceability in the rack and are thus not compatible with the CMA.
- :: Screws are not included in the static rail kit due to the fact that threaded racks are offered with a variety of thread designations.
- :: Users must therefore provide their own screws when mounting the static rails in threaded or 2-post racks.
- :: To help reduce the amount of time required to properly install Dell™ components into either of the Dell rack cabinets, we have created the Dell Static Rails Kit.
- They are designed to make physical set-up of the hardware faster than ever before.
- This product has been tested and validated on Dell Systems. This product is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.