X3-2B Sun Blade X6270 M3 Server Module
- Brand: Sun / Oracle
- Part #: X3-2B
- 2 x 2.2Ghz Intel 8-core Xeon E5-2660 ( Default Configuration )
- Memory Slots: 24
- No memory: (Max 384 GB available capacity)
- No Disk Drives Installed: (All 2.5-inch disk bays can be populated with either Hard Disk Drives or Solid State Drives)
- No OS: (Supports Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, Windows Server 2008 R2)
- 1U Rack Units
- Condition: Refurbished; Fully tested and in good used condition with some minor marks and wear.
- Warranty: 1 (one) year Tekmart warranty
** Please note that this is a Blade server and you will require a Sun Blade 6000 Chassis (not included) to operate it. The X6270 M3 requires either a Blade 6000-B (A90-B), a Blade 6000-D (A90-D) or a Blade 6000-A (A90) chassis with an upgrade to a PCI-Express 2.0 Midplane)**
Key points to note on this blade server:-
- >>The versatile Sun Blade X6270 M3 server module combines its unmatched memory bandwidth and large memory capacity with high-performance processors from the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family to enable this two-socket blade server to run the most demanding virtualized and physical workloads.
- >>Supported in the Sun Blade 6000 chassis, the Sun Blade X6270 M3 server module provides an IT infrastructure solution with enterprise-class reliability, leveraging chassis-based redundant, hot-swappable components such as fan modules, high-efficiency power supply modules, and ExpressModules.
- >>Combining this server module with the high-performance, low-latency Sun Blade 6000 Ethernet switched NEM 24p 10 GbE provides you with the required bandwidth that's needed to eliminate potential network bottlenecks that can occur when a large number of virtual machines are deployed.
- >>This switched Network Express Module simplifies the IT infrastructure and reduces network costs by eliminating an entire tier of data center switching and by reducing cables by 4:1.
- >>All Oracle servers ship with full-function server management tools at no additional cost. Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) utilizes industry-standard protocols to provide secure and comprehensive local and remote management. Oracle ILOM features also include power management and monitoring, fault detection and notification.
- >>The integrated Oracle System Assistant guides system administrators through rapid server deployment, firmware updates, hardware configuration, and operating system (OS) installation with Oracle-certified hardware drivers.